Business and Management Courses in the United Kingdom
Business and Management: An Overview
A business and management education focuses on operations, the organization’s planning, and management. Students will learn every aspect of a business, including human resources, finance, marketing, administration, and many Business and Management courses include internships with well-known organizations, allowing you to get a personal look at what the job entails.
Salary and Career Opportunities for Graduates in Business and Management
Business and Management is a broader program that covers a wide range of topics, and graduates can pursue a variety of employment options after completing their studies. Students will have a wide range of job opportunities, including human resource management, advertising, banking, consulting, marketing, and general management.
- £22,000 is the average beginning salary for a professional.
- £17,971 is the average beginning salary for non-professionals.
Entry Requirements for Business and Management in the United Kingdom
- 35-38 points are typical International Baccalaureate criteria.
- AAA/AAB with at least one humanities or social sciences course are typical A-level criteria.
- Typical IELTS requirements are a score of 7.0 overall, with no single component scoring lower than 6.5.
Please keep in mind that each UK university has its own set of admissions standards.
In the United Kingdom, where can I study business and management?
Find details about the top ten ranking Business, Management, and Marketing universities in the Guardian University Guide 2022 below to discover more about the best Business and Management degrees in the UK:
- University of Oxford
- University of Warwick
- University of Leeds
- University College London
- University of St Andrews
- Durham University
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Bath
- University for the Creative Arts
- Loughborough University
In the United Kingdom, you can study business and management.
Arrange your free consultation today if you’re interested in studying Business & Management in the United Kingdom. Remember that using the Premium Service will ensure you receive at least one offer from a UK university.