The peaceful, tropical paradise of The Commonwealth of Dominica offers a fast route to citizenship through its Citizenship by Investment Program. This highly reputable program has been operating since 1993 and is legally entrenched in the Dominican Constitution. The Citizenship by Investment Program requires an applicant to make an economic contribution to the country and, in exchange, the applicant and his or her family obtain full Dominican citizenship.
ABOUT COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA
The Commonwealth of Dominica is known as the ‘Nature Island of the Caribbean’ due to its wide variety of flora and fauna and extensive natural park system. Dominica is located between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, approximately halfway between Puerto Rico and Trinidad and Tobago. The island is 751 km² (466 square miles) with 148 km (91 miles) of spectacular coastline. The climate is tropical and the terrain is rugged with volcanic mountains and the world’s second largest thermally active lake. Much of the island is covered in rainforest and there are many waterfalls, rivers and lakes. Dominica was a British colony until its independence in 1978 and is a member of the British Commonwealth.
INVESTMENT OPTIONS There are two types of investments which qualify under the Program:
- A contribution to the Government Fund, or
- A purchase of approved real estate
BENEFITS OF COMMONWEALTH DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP
- This is the most affordable program for single applicants, offering full citizenship and a passport for life
- Visa-free travel to 115 countries, including the United Kingdom, Europe, Singapore, and Hong Kong
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains tax
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- There is no requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- The application process is confidential, with no disclosure of or exchange of information
- There is no requirement to attend an interview Citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica provides excellent opportunities to travel widely and protect your assets and wealth, and it provides a useful second passport for you and your family..