Medicine Application Service
Medicine courses are among the hardest and most competitive programmes for an international student to join. There are 32 medical schools in the UK to choose from and SI-UK offers specialist advice on which institution is right for you, ensuring your application stands out.
The Medicine Service assesses your academic background and ensures you are qualified to apply. We then select suitable medical schools for you to apply to, before editing your personal statement and ensuring you have sat the relevant tests, such as the UCAT or BMAT. If accepted for an interview, you will take part in interview practice with a doctor who sits on the admissions panel of a London medical school.
Your Medicine Application
The Medicine Service will do the following to maximise your chances of securing an offer:
- Pre-screen your transcripts and ensure you are eligible to apply
- Advice on choosing the right medical school
- Help you apply to four UK medical schools at undergraduate level and three at postgraduate level
- Provide a checklist of documents required by the universities
- Ensure you meet all deadlines for additional tests i.e. BMAT and UCAT
- Advice on what work experience to complete prior to your application
- 60-minutes of interview practice with a practicing surgeon who sits on the admissions panel of a London medical school
- Edit all supporting documents, including your personal statement, CV and reference letters
- Fill in the university application forms and track your application after submission
Study Medicine in the UK
The cost of this service is £1,100. To learn more about studying at a UK medical school and if you meet the entry requirements, arrange your free consultation in London today.