For nearly 50 years, BARBRI has trained over 1.2 million attorneys. Most have gone on to successful careers as law clerks, lawyers, judges and U.S. Supreme Court justices, as well as politicians, diplomats and respected national and international business leaders. It’s why BARBRI remains the #1 most chosen programme for bar review in the U.S. and abroad. BARBRI International has an unmatched record of success training non-U.S. educated lawyers in jurisdictions from London, Dublin and Edinburgh to Tel-Aviv, Dubai and Hong Kong.
Benefits of the BARBRI International programme:
- Learn American law from the best U.S. lecturers, who are experts in their field, and take advantage of the most helpful and effective education materials.
- Improve your understanding of the elements of U.S. law with world-class BARBRI AMP technology, which helps you to learn faster and remember longer
- Prepare for testing in American legal principles by taking two self-assessed practice exams that compare your progress against your peers
- Receive support from in-class facilitators or your Director of Legal Education, who will help you with any questions or concerns throughout your training
When you join the London Lecture Course, you join a truly international environment. Housed within the University of Liverpool, which opened its London campus in 2014 to cater exclusively for its postgraduate international students, teaching facilities are state-of-the-art and provide a professional learning environment in the City of London’s thriving legal profession.
Partnered with the University of Edinburgh, students can study in the historic Scottish city.
- Cambridge : International Foundation Program
- London : International Foundation Program
- Manchester : International Foundation Program